Sometimes we are doing “so many things in so little time” and let’s face it, we do miss a few things that are part of everyday life. Imagine, being in a middle of a meeting, on vacation or just in a day off, and suddenly you get a call from the office because they need check…rush! Luckily, you have alchavo.com!
Did you know alchavo.com is built in a “responsive” platform? You can, for example, print a check from your cell phone and send it by email.
But if you prefer, here I will describe it to you step by step:
- Enter to your favorite search engine (Google or the one you use) and write alchavo.com.
- Enter your credentials to access your account. Remember that alchavo.com is in English and Spanish, select the language of your preference.
- At the top right you will see three horizontal lines, click on them.
- A menu will be displayed, look for the Payments option.
- From that option the Payments menu will be displayed, look for the Pay option.
- The menu will be displayed again; there you select Download PDF Check. *The payment must be previously approved in the On-Site option.
- Then it will take you to a screen where you can select Printed “All item checked”, look for the check you want to send or print and the device will give you the option to Download in document and click it.
- The file will be downloaded and depending on the device you will be able to see the document, for example, if it is iPhone you will see a blue arrow in the top right of the bar and that arrow confirms that the document has been downloaded. Select the document and it will open in another screen.
- If it is the check you want to send by email, select the Share option in the cell phone, for example, in iPhone it appears at the bottom left hand side and in a square with a blue up arrow.
- You will also see all the options to share the document and you will be able to email, print or share it in any way you need at that moment.